Can I Benefit?
Pilates can condition the body from head to toe and is suitable for all ages and abilities. It is such a versatile exercise system that it is beneficial for a wide variety of conditions.
A well designed programme can accommodate a particular condition or injury, or indeed complement an existing fitness regime or sporting discipline.
It's rehabilitative qualities can help those with specific issues e.g. scoliosis, sciatica, frozen shoulder to exercise safely without comprising on the potential benefits.
- Improved posture
- Improved balance and co-ordination
- Improved flexibility and range of movement
- Improved circulation
- Strengthened deep abdominal muscles to support core
- Aid to relaxation and stress relief
- Relieves or reduces lower back pain
- Engages the mind and enhances body awareness
- Assist Post Natal Recovery
Have additional questions? Contact me.
'The wonders of Pilates....My whole body feels better this morning after pilates last night. My quads are still a bit tired from the 10k but I feel so much better after your class. What you have us do fits in really well with the other exercise I do.' Caroline
Use my FAQs to find answers to common questions