What You Need To Know Before Attending the Studio for your appointment
ONLY attend the studio if you are well and neither you nor any of your household are showing any signs or symptoms
Coronavirus in the past 24 hours. Check the NHS website for advice if you are unsure https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-covid-19-general-advice .
DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TO SELF-ISOLATE
- Please arrive on time for your appointment and no earlier than 5 minutes before to avoid crossover of clients on the stairs and in cloakrooms.
- Masks are required to be worn on the staircase at Craig House, and should remain on in reception, toilets and cloakroom areas of the studio
- Hand sanitizer is available to use at the entrance to the studio and around the cloakrooms and toilets
- Arrive in your workout clothing where practical to avoid bringing excess items from your home to the studio
- All apparatus is distanced 2 metres apart and I too will remain 2 metres away from all clients at all times where practical.
- I will be wearing a mask so that I can assist with spring set-up and any other equipment safety precautions. Clients are not required/mandated to wear a mask whilst exercising.
- Hands on assistance cues are not currently permitted and I will not be demonstrating on the equipment, whilst in use by clients for hygiene reasons, so you may be keeping moving more than in previous sessions
- Clients will be limited to the use of one piece of apparatus to minimise contact points, possibly 2 where deemed required for safety.
- All clients attending shared sessions are required to wipe down the apparatus they have used in line with other shared fitness and gym facilities. Antibacterial/viral wipes and sprays are provided. This allows me to safely perform another belt and braces wipe down of touch points and reset the equipment, before the start of the next shared sessions.
- The studio is fogged down at the end of each day
'The wonders of Pilates....My whole body feels better this morning after pilates last night. My quads are still a bit tired from the 10k but I feel so much better after your class. What you have us do fits in really well with the other exercise I do.' Caroline
Use my FAQs to find answers to common questions